Saturday, January 13, 2018

Loo Loo Ballerina

I started this card a week ago. Little did I know all the mess that would happen this week with my ankle. Finally today I got answers at least. I go in next Friday, the 19th, for surgery on my ankle. The recovery time is looking like 4-6 weeks. I'm very hopeful that after a few days I will be able to be in my craft room but we'll just have to see. 

Until then I'm going to do what I can to create, create, create and schedule some posts during my recovery. 

I was going through my digi stamps recently and found this little pig that I don't think I've ever colored up so I printed her out. She's just so darling! I mean what could be cuter than a pig in a tutu!!



I'm entering this card into the following challenges~
Thanks for stopping by!! Have a wonderful day!!

Stamps~ Mabelle RO~ digi~ Loo Loo Ballerina
Ink~
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-It, SU Pool Party, 
Designer Paper~ Kaisercraft~Magic Happens Collection,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT Stitched Oval STAX, La La Land Crafts Small Scallop border, SU Basic Pearls, stickles, 

7 comments:

Kristie W. said...

This little piggy is adorable, love the colors you used. I hope all goes well with your surgery and recovery!

Linda Mc Enery said...

So sorry to hear about your ankle Danni! Wishing you a speedy recovery after your surgery. Yes, what could be cuter than a pig in a tutu!!! This is so darn cute! Love your background paper too! Thanks so much for sharing your sweet creation with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges! Linda

Christine Dol said...

Oh she is so cute! I love the soft purple colour that you used. SO sorry to hear you have to have a bit of surgery. I hope it heals up nice a quick for you!

Judy V said...

Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Maria Valente said...

Thank you so much for entering out ATG challenge at Penny's Challlenges this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
Hugs, Mary (DT)

April said...

Such a cute little ballerina piggy. And purple is one of my favorite colors. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Knockouts Challenge.
April

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE looks very Adorable!!!!
hugs, Heidi