Sunday, December 10, 2017

Stampin' Up Sunday- This Little Piggy

Welcome to another Stampin' Up Sunday!! So glad you're here! 

I had originally planned on featuring some more holiday stamps but I just needed a break from holiday cards so today I'm going to feature a super duper cute stamp set, This Little Piggy!

On this first card I used my copics to color the piggy!



On this card I used the Stampin' Write Markers as watercolors to color the scene. Powder Pink is the perfect color for the piggy!!



A little tip for today~ This stamp set is so adorable but I felt it could be more versatile if the sentiments were separate from the piggy's so I carefully (very super carefully0 cut them apart. Voila' much more versatile stamps!




Have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps~ SU This Little Piggy
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Archival Basic Black, SU Marina Mist
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Berry Burst, watercolor paper, SU Powder Pink, SU Marina Mist
Designer Paper~ SU Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack,
Other Goodies~ copics, SU Stampin' Write Markers, SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, SU Pearl Basic Jewels, bakers twine, 

Remember you can shop my online site anytime!! Click HERE!!

No comments: