Sunday, December 3, 2017

Stampin' Up Sunday-Retiring Holiday Stamps

Happy Sunday!! Thanks for stopping by to check out my Stampin' Up Sunday!



It's that time again, time to say goodbye to many of the items in the Holiday Catalog! Be sure to get what you want before they sell out! You can shop HERE!!

Today I'm going to share cards made with 3 different retiring stamp sets, Cheery Chirps, Christmas in the Making and Christmas Sweaters! I'm also using the retiring desginer paper, Merry Music.

My first card uses Cheery Chirps. I have been drawn to bird stamps lately with the addition of Poppy and Bridget, my zebra finches I got for my birthday. I colored the bird with copics but I can't wait to try the new Stampin' Blends!



Stamps~ SU Cheery Chirps, SU Holly Berry Happiness
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Dapper Denim
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Dapper Denim, SU Crumb Cake,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, SU Layering Circles Framelits, retired SU tea lace doily, SU Pearl Basic Jewels

My second card uses Christmas Sweaters! So much fun! I just couldn't resist this stamp set!! I used Stampin' Write Markers to color the fun sweaters.



Stamps~ SU Christmas Sweaters,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black,
Cardstock~ SU Whisper White, SU Real Red, SU Emerald Envy
Designer Paper~

Other Goodies~ SU Stampin' Write Markers, SU Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (if you order this fun embossing folder, be sure to watch the video to see how to use it!), Wink of Stella Clear pen

My last card for today uses Christmas in the Making. I fell in love with this stamp set the first time I saw it as it's just a different look for Christmas stamps. I colored the image with copics. The designer paper is the retiring Merry Music.



Have a wonderful crafty day!!

Stamps~ SU Christmas in the Making
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Basic Black, SU Real Red
Designer Paper~ SU Merry Music designer paper

Other Goodies~ copics, SU Layering Ovals Framelits, SU Brights Enamel Shapes,

You can shop my online site 24/7! Click HERE!!

No comments: