Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Lavender's Blue

Hello there!! Can you believe it's the end of March already?? I can't! It sure does seem like time is flying by! Hopefully Mother Nature will figure out that it's suppose to be spring and warm things up soon!

Today I have a card to share that uses a pretty digi from Conie Fong called Lavender's Blue. I wasn't pleased with my coloring of the hat when I first colored this image but as I put the card together I decided it really isn't so bad after all. LOL!





I'm entering this card into the following challenge, Simply Papercraft Challenges~Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!

Stamps~ Conie Fong~digi~ Lavender's Blue, TAC Something For You, 
Ink~ SU Calypso Coral, 
Cardstock~
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ Taylored Expressions Morning Meadow Key Ingredients kit, copics,SU Basic Pearls, 

No comments: