Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Freckles

Today I'm continuing on with my challenge to myself to use the Sweet Sunday Sketches in order. I'm up to #16 and this one really threw me. I don't know how many times I would pull up the sketch, try to figure out what to do and then do a different project! LOL! Today I decided enough is enough, time to just get it done!

Here's the sketch~



I changed things around a bit but I think you can still see the sketch in the card. I used a super sweet stamp I got from C.C. Designs called Freckles. Isn't she just a doll??




Have a super happy day and as always, thanks for stopping by!

Stamps~ C.C. Designs~Pollycraft~ Freckles,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Soft Sky, 
Cardstock~ SU Crumb Cake, Copic Xpress-it,
Designer Paper~ SU retired paper, 
Other Goodies~ copics, Gelly Roll glitter pen, Kaisercraft pearls,

1 comment:

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute card, Danni!