Friday, January 27, 2017

Just Because

I was excited to see that I was chosen as a winner in the Art by MiRan Facebook group in their December Progressive Challenge. THIS is the card I entered and it was chosen by the design team as one of the winners. 



I won a free digi stamp from Art by MiRan's Etsy shop! What a hard choice it was to choose as I adore so many of them but when I saw Annabelle, the search was over! I couldn't pass her up since she shares the same name as my daughter!





I'm entering this card into the following challenges~
Thanks for stopping by! I'm excited--all things are in order and I start working at the YMCA on Sunday! Yay!!

Stamps~ Art by MiRan~ digi~ Annabelle, TAC Sophisticated Sentiments, TAC Paisley Rocks,
Ink~ SU Archival Black, SU Island Indigo,
Cardstock~ SU Crumb Cake,
Designer Paper~ Carta Bella~ Hello Again,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT Blueprints 6, SU Metal Rimmed Pearls,

3 comments:

Kristie W. said...

This is such a sweet card! Love your coloring and how fun that her name is Annabelle!

Glittertastic said...

This is so cute! I love the image, especially the hair! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Papercraft xx!

Sharon (Glittertastic)
DT Member

Tracy said...

Congratulations on your win Danni. :-) You sure have colored up Annabelle beautifully. Sweet design. Hugs!