Sunday, December 4, 2016

In the Christmas mood

I think after all these years I have finally found my love of Christmas again. I have been dreaming of Christmas cards to make and all things holiday, and as my best friend said, I have found my inner elf that has been hiding!

The only downfall is that right now is also when I decided to redo my stamp catalogs which is a HUGE undertaking so I'm not creating as much right now but I know it will be worth it in the end to have the stamp catalogs the way I want them.

I did get this card done and finally got it photographed to share. I am not pleased with my coloring on this at all as I think it's too dark but my family reassured me that it was fine. 



I'm entering this into the following challenges~
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day! Here's Alyssa in her new favorite spot~ under the Christmas tree skirt!



Stamps~ Sweet N' Sassy Stamps~digi~Christmas Puppy, SU Teeny Tiny Wishes, SU Holly Berry Happiness, 
Ink~ SU Real Red, SU Emerald Envy, 
Cardstock~ SU Real Red, SU Emerald Envy,
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey~Figgy,
Other Goodies~ copics, Gold Wink of Stella pen, SU oval punch, SU scalloped oval punch, SU Holly Berry Builder Punch, 

5 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Adorable!!!!
I think that is great you are getting your stamps the way you want...it will be a great feeling to get it done!!!!

Wendy L said...

Your card is so cute, perfect for our challenge at MAWTT, xxxx

Alison said...

Great Christmas card with an adorable image - and I just love your cat peeking out from the Christmas tree skirt. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n Funky.
Alison x

NGCARDS said...

A beautiful Christmas creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight! xxx

Heidi Brawley said...

It's sooo dog gone cute looking!!!!!
hugs, Heidi