Friday, November 25, 2016

I {heart} You Marci

Today I decided to ink up the super cute I {heart} You Marci (Owl Hat Marci) from La La Land Crafts.

I subscribed to the Club La La Land Kits from the beginning and then stopped for a little while (big mistake as now I'm playing catch up on the ones I missed) but I treated myself to subscribing again as I love the stamps and dies that come to my house each month! This stamp was part of the December 2014 kit. 

I really had so much fun making this card! It really reminded me why I create, it makes me smile!!



Have the most fabulous day and if you're out shopping, hope you find some great deals!!

My blog might be quiet for a few days as I have decided to go through my stamps and get rid of some and maybe update my stamp catalog a bit as well. I won't be gone too long though! 

Stamps~ La La Land Crafts~ I {heart} You Marci/Owl Hat Marci, La La Land~ Owl Love You Set
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-It, SU Pacific Point, 
Designer Paper~ Jillibean Soup~Spotted Owl Soup,
Other Goodies~ copics, La La Land Heart Header Border die, La La Land Open Hearts Banner Die, La La Land Love Owl Die, Clear Wink of Stella, stickles

No comments: