Monday, September 19, 2016

You've got a friend in me.

How many of you have seen Toy Story? How many of you sang the title in Woody's voice? I heard they are making a 4th Toy Story. I'm not sure how I feel about that, it could be good or maybe they've done all they can with Woody and the gang?

Alright now that I've gone on a little ramble there, let's get to today's card! I used the super cute Bella & Friends stamp set again. This set is too cute so I figured I'd make several cards with it before I move on to something else fun!

Today I used Bella and her friend turtle for my image. So darn cute!! It has been fun to try different coloring methods other than always grabbing for the copics. I still have a bit to learn as this turned out a bit on the dark side but I still think it's cute. I used a waterbrush and ink refills for the sky and Bella. The turtle and grass were done using the Stampin' Write markers. 



One of the things I love about Stampin' Up is that they take the guess work out of matching inks, papers, ribbons, etc. They tell you what colors work with the designer paper and then you just grab them and go!! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

I used a sketch from a site that is no longer active, The Sweet Stop.




I'm also excited to share that I was offered a position as a part-time teller at US Bank on Friday and I accepted the offer! I will start training on October 3! I'm super excited to start a new work chapter in my life!

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back here soon with more craftiness to share!!

Stamps~ SU Bella & Friends,
Ink~ SU Archival Basic Black, SU Calypso Coral,
Cardstock~ SU Whisper White, SU Pool Party,
Designer Paper~ SU A Little Foxy,
Other Goodies~ SU Smoky Slate Ink Refill, SU Soft Sky reinker, waterbrush, SU Stampin' Write markers- Tip Top Taupe, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Real Red, Calypso Coral, Always Artichoke, SU Smoky Slate Stitched Ribbon, SU Subtles Enamel Shapes,

2 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

This is totally sweet Danni! They are such a cute pair staring at each other! Fun colour combination too!

Lisa Lara said...

That is the cutest image and I love the colors you chose to showcase it with Danni. Yes I still hear Woody's voice too. Ha.