Wednesday, September 28, 2016

You're my favorite blogger!

Please tell me that I'm not the only one who prints out digi stamps and doesn't use them all right away so then you end up with a stack of them waiting to be used! I decided to take a few days and color up a few from the rather large, daunting stack!

This cute digi is from Whimsie Doodles and is called Blogger Girl. I decided that this card is dedicated to YOU! Yup, you there reading this! You know you're my favorite! 



I'm entering this card into the following challenges~
Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!

Stamps~ Whimsie Doodles-digi- Blogger Girl,
Ink~
Cardstock~ SU Pacific Point,
Designer Paper~ My Mind's Eye-Collectable-Notable
Other Goodies~ copics, La La Land Tabs Border die, rhinestones, glossy accents, Clear Wink of Stella,

4 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

At least you print them out!!! A real cutie!

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Lovely card, cute image! Thank you for your lovely entry at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT
http://anncard.blogspot.tw

Catie Cuddles said...

I'm the same. This is a darling card though. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges. Happy crafting! Catherine x DT

Kristie W. said...

She is so cute! I love the glossy accents on her eyeglasses and that border edge is neat!