Friday, September 16, 2016

Thank you from the bottom of my heart

TGIF!! Who's excited for the weekend? I know I am! We have lots going on~ my Mom and Stepfather are visiting, it's Matthew's homecoming weekend so he'll play at halftime at the game and then he's going to the dance and then he has an audition on Sunday for an indoor winter marching band. Lots of fun stuff!!

Today's card uses a super cute and oh so adorable set from Stampin' Up called Bella & Friends. So many possibilities with this set!!

I used the Stampin' Up Blender pen and some Stampin Up Stampin' Write markers to color the image. It was fun to try something different than just grabbing the copics!

Another new product that I recently have fallen in love with is the Layering Circle Framelits!! They are so easy to use and such great sizes!!



I used a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, #253.



Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back here soon! Did you see THIS post? why not take a peek!! 

Stamps~ SU Bella & Friends
Ink~ SU Archival Basic Black, SU Emerald Envy,
Cardstock~ SU Whisper White, SU Sweet Sugarplum, SU Emerald Envy,
Designer Paper~ SU In Color 2016-2018 Designer Series Paper Stack
Other Goodies~ SU Blender Pen, SU Stampin' Write Markers-Sweet Sugarplum, Cherry Cobbler, Tip Top Taupe, Always Artichoke, Pool Party, SU Layering Circles Framelits, In Color 2016-2018 Enamel Shapes, Clear Wink of Stella pen,

4 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Sooo cute!! Great job with the markers and blending pen! I love the layering circles, have used mine several times already.

Jean Addis said...

I love that stamp set! Your card is so cute. Makes me want to break out my blender pen.

Karen Wilson said...

Awww, how adorable is this and I do love the layered circles!

Nancy Thomas said...

Very cute. I really love the color scheme.