Thursday, September 22, 2016

Let It Be Take 2

After I played along with Power Poppy's Color Outside the Lines mini challenge, (you can see that post HERE!) I just *had* to color it up again, inside the lines.

I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed coloring this. I took my time, didn't rush and enjoyed the process. It was good for me. I may have even caught myself smiling! 

I know that I'll be asked the copic colors I used for the leaves so I actually remembered to leave the copics out so I could list them, usually I forget. I'll put them at the end of this post.



I'm not going to lie, I love how this turned out! I don't know if I want to give it to anyone or not!

Have the most fabulous day!! It's the first day of autumn so that makes me super happy!! Now if the weather could realize to shut off the summer weather and turn on the autumn weather!! 

Stamps~ Power Poppy-digi-Let It Be,
Ink~
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Delightful Dijon, SU Old Olive,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics

Copic colors used for the leaves~ E30, E31, YG03, YG17, YG67, YR24, YR04, R56

2 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Oh WOW Danni!! This is so striking!! I LOVE the orange! And your sky blue background really makes the image pop!! I so get why it would be hard to give this beauty away!!

Leslie Miller said...

You did a fantastic job with this image both ways! Oh, my gosh, I love the way you colored the leaves on this. So rich and gorgeous!