Sunday, September 25, 2016

Have a Cozy holiday!

I was so excited to get my first clear stamp set from Power Poppy. My wishlist is a mile long so I pretty much just did eeny-meany-miney-mo to choose the first one to order and I ended up with Cozy Cupfuls! I know, I was shocked it was a holiday/winter set too! LOL! 

I think it's such a neat set and had to ink it up right away. 



I'm entering this card into the following challenges~
Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back soon with more crafty goodness to share!! Have a super happy day!!

Stamps~ Power Poppy- Cozy Cupfuls,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Crumb Cake,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it,
Designer Paper~ Memory Box-Spiceberry
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT Stitched Oval STAX, La La Land Crafts Stitched Nested Circle Dies, La La Land Small Scallops border, SU Metal Rimmed Pearls, glossy accents

9 comments:

Glittertastic said...

You’ve done a great job here and created a lovely Christmas card. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Simply Papercraft

Sharon (Glittertastic)
DT Member

Sheri Gilson said...

This is beautiful, Danni! Makes me want to dive in and start making my Christmas cards!

Mandy LaCroix said...

Beautiful! I LOVE that tree image! :)
Thanks for sharing it over at the Christmas Card Challenge!

Blue Daisy said...

Lovely card and great colours! Thank you for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! Good luck!
Tracyx DT

Jean said...

Oh I just love this xmas card. Loving the vintage effect you have created.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's, hope to see you again.
Jean DT xx

Leslie Miller said...

Great choice! I love this set and hope I can get around to it again this year. Your card design and pretty papers and coloring make a fabulous combination!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Love the image and your coloring! Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges.

laurie said...

I love all the papers you chose..so pretty!Thanks for joining us at The Christmas Card Challenge!

CherylQuilts said...

I saw this on SCS and love it, Danni! You did make a good choice in this set, and don't we all have long wish lists? Hehe! Beautifully done, as always, my friend! Hugs!