Thursday, August 18, 2016

Darling

Did you see the newest release from The Greeting Farm? Two more of the Super Secret Stamp Club Stamps were released! Katie and Darling! I couldn't wait to ink up Darling (SSSC #27) because, well, she's darling!!!



I am continuing on with my challenge to myself to do all the Sweet Sunday Sketches, here's #7!



Have the most wonderful day! I haven't updated my blog readers on what's happening in my lil' life--tomorrow is my last day at the zoo. I have loved working there but it's time to dream a new dream! But never fear, I still plan on visiting the zoo very often, just as a guest, not an employee!

Take time to smile today and be happy!

Stamps~ TGF- Darling,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-It, SU Coastal Cabana
Designer Paper~ Carta Bella- Hello Again,
Other Goodies~ copics, a muse scallop border, button twine, SU Basic Pearls

2 comments:

Kristie said...

She is quite darling! Love her hair color!

Nancy Thomas said...

A very sweet card Danni - love that image. Good luck on your future work endeavors.